Gas Safety Inspection
If you are worried about the safety in your home, we can carry out a Gas Safety Inspection and test all your gas appliances, gas run and connections and check for leaks of carbon monoxide.
Landlord’s Gas Safety Record (CP12)
By law all landlords are responsible for the safety of their tenants. All landlords must ensure that gas appliances are working correctly and guard against the dangers of carbon monoxide. Landlords must ensure all gas appliances are serviced regularly and Gas Safety Inspection is carried out annually.
South Thames Gas can carry out Gas Safety Inspection for your property, and on successful completion we will provide you with a Gas Safety Certificate. All gas appliances and pipe work that are checked by a Gas Safe registered engineer entail specific checks for soundness of full system, including:
- Appliance for gas soundness.
- Pressure of test points, if available.
- Burner pressure / gas rate (against manufacturers DSATA plate).
- Satisfactory ventilation.
- Test flue flow (ensure by-products of combustion are removed).
- Flame failure device operational.
- Presence and effectiveness of stability brackets.
- Appliance installed to manufacturers safety requirements.